The life of the working woman is never easy. There are times when life gets overwhelming, confusing, and frustrating at the same time. When it becomes difficult to balance a personal and professional life, a mother breaks down. Not being able to give enough time to the baby is heart-wrenching.
Some days you can feel like a supermom dealing with the inner and outer world simultaneously, sometimes, it becomes challenging even to be yourself. However, it is important to remember that having bad and difficult days does not mean you are a bad mother. It means that you are a human who can lag sometimes.
This is the right time when inspirational quotes for working women come in. in celebration of these moms, here are some inspirations to motivate them to keep going.
Working Mother Quotes to Celebrate Their Strength
Working moms work double as any human being. They are some of the most selfless people on the planet. Let’s motivate them with inspirational quotes:
- All mothers work half or full-time, but working mothers work overtime.
- Children require a happy and healthy mother. If working makes you happy and satisfied, do it by all means.
- What is a working mom made up of? Motivation, intelligence, strength, and bundles of magic.
- There is no better example harder worker and multi-tasker other than a working mother.
- Even when the working mom thinks that she cannot do anything today. She does it and does it again and again.
- Working mom does not have a magic wand or any superhero cap, but she is in real.
- A working mother is not a selfish person because she works. She is a selfless person because she gives a lot to many people.
- There is no job she does not do. There is no task she cannot perform or a boo-boo she does not kiss. Working mothers do everything that comes their way.
- There will be days when she has nothing together, but she keeps going anyway.
- If you could examine the head of a working mother and know what is going on, you would simply be amazed.
Famous Quotes from Working Women
These are some words from a working mother who has been creating a good balance between home and work life.
- The attitude you have as a guardian is what your kid will comprehend more than what you verbally tell them. They do not remember what you try to teach, instead, they become what you are. (Jim Henson)
- I think every working lady experiences and feels the same thing. You go through big chunks of time where you are just thinking that it is just impossible and you cannot do it. Then you push harder and keep going and sort of accomplish the impossible. (Tina Fey)
- For all working moms, it is crucial to keep in mind that we cannot be with our kids every time like housewives, but it is essential for our kids to take us as their supper heroes, leader and there is value in it. (Olivia Wilde)
- For me, being a mother made me a better professional. It is because coming home every night and watching my children remind me why I am struggling. And being in the profession make me a better mother because this is how I can be a role model for my girls to pursue their ambition. (Michelle Obama)
- Being a working mother is not a piece of cake. You have to screw up at every level. (Jami Gertz)
- If you think you are selfish and greedy, alter your mind. In case you don’t, you are ducking your responsibilities. (Ann Richards)
- You cannot do everything at once. Either find people to help you or simply say no. (Jae Seymour)
- Motherhood has very humanizing effects, with everything reducing to essentials. (Meryl Streep)
- She never completely leaves her children alone at home, even when she is not taking them along with her. (Magaret Culkin)
- Refrain from all kinds of guilts. When you are at home, do not think about your job. When you are at work, do not feel bad about not being at home. (Katie Couric)
- The balance between the act of motherhood, career, and being a wife is something nearly impossible to manage, but I love the challenges of it. (Kerri Walsh Jennings)
- It is not challenging to look after a child. It is difficult to do something while looking after a child. (Julianna Moore)
- Buckle up, and remember that it is going to be a bumpy ride of the tremendous amount of work, and working moms can embrace it. (Tory Burch)
- The most valuable parenting skill is to manage yourself before anything else. (Laura Markham)
Funny Quotation for Working Women
Along with motivating, the spark of humor can do a lot.
- If you are wondering what you should get to working mother on her birthday, the answer is to get her a nap.
- Working mother life is all about balance. Sometimes good or bad, and sometime pina and colada.
- She seems similar to all of us, but it is impossible to believe that she does not have two brains and a heart of gold. How else can she do what she is doing?
- A working mom always shows up. She might be wearing her shirt inside out, but she always shows up in perfect attire.
- Whoever said. “You can do it all.” She was a working mother.
- Working mom: keep calm and sit down. How do you do everything literally?
- If you kept the job and kids alive at the same time, then you won in life.
- Coming across a well-rested working mother is just like finding a unicorn.
- Being a working mother, your time is usually spent at the candy bar or school because she is always running on different committees.
- From afar, the working mom appears to be glowing. Close up show that the glow is sweat from racing.
- If you want a full-time job, try being a working mother.
- Everyone wants to save the earth. Let’s do something different and help the working mother with the dishes.
Quotes to Motivate and Banish Mom Guilt
Good times are easy. In a hard time, working moms require a pat to help them keep going.
- Tell her she is excellent and perfect every day because she usually feels like she is lagging behind.
- Being a working mother is all about the strength you were not aware of and encountering fears you did not know existed.
- There is no way to be a flawless and perfect mother, but million ways to be a good mother.
- By doing the necessary, then the possible, and ultimately, you will handle the impossible.
- Do not feel bad for doing what is beneficial and essential for your family.
- Being a working mom helps you achieve all aspects of yourself.
- When you begin to envy housewives and stay-at-home-mom, keep in mind that she envies you.
- Don’t struggle to be perfect. Just try to be good. Everything else will settle down.
- You, kids, might see yourself running ragged, then burning the midnight oil at the PC, but remember that it is not useless. Your determination is a real inspiration.
Inspiration Quotes for Mom Trying to do Everything
Inspiration is what keep you going. So, let’s explore some:
- A working mother might need a break, but she never breaks.
- Carry yourself like a professional working mother, so others can admire your charisma and glory.
- There is never a moment when a working mother sits and admires herself.
- What to know what it takes to be a working mother? Excess of every spirit.
- Working mom puts food on the table, loves family, and scatters positive vibes.
- You were born to do great things. Capable of managing multiple things is not easy for everyone.
- Be the mom you want to be, do not act to live up to societal expectations.
- Being a working mother does not mean that family is not crucial.
- Believe you can do and you are already halfway there.
- A mother is a person who announces she does not care for pie when there are five candidates for four pieces.
- If evolution actually exists, how can a working mom have only two hands?
- It is never wrong to be passionate about your career. When you are satisfied with your work, you bring that energy home.
- This is the motto that every mother should remember. Good for her! But not for me.
- The difference between random and successful people is how long they spend time feeling guilty for themselves.
- Working mother life is sometimes all about finding calmness in chaos.
- The key is not to prioritize what is on your schedule, but it should be to schedule your priorities.
Working mothers are real-life superheroes. They do not only deal with their lives but also keeps other life on track. There are times in their life when they break down or lag behind. Cheer them up with these inspirational and motivational quotes.