The thing that get the most disturbed in your life during pregnancy is your good night’s sleep. Given how difficult having a baby is, this seems especially unfair! The purpose of pregnancy pillows is to alleviate this issue and provide a variety of forms of support for your growing body. A pregnancy pillow might be helpful if you wish to have peaceful sensation and a support for your any body part.
You can use a pregnancy pillow to improve your sleep and lessen some of the discomfort that comes with being pregnant. You’ll likewise get more help while you rest, which will make it simpler for you to rest. Some people are not used to of side sleeping, which is the way that specialists suggest following 20 weeks, will find these pillows especially helpful. When choosing a pregnancy pillow, a person’s personality, lifestyle, finances, and actual requirements all play a role. When compiling this list, we took into account the numerous varying sizes, materials, sleeping positions, and shapes.
Why Do You Need a Pregnancy Pillow?
The most common method of rest is side resting when you are further along in your pregnancy. A pregnancy body pillow comes in handy because your developing baby bump will also impact your hips and back. These pillows support the various parts of your body; Some are applied to your stomach, a few to your knees, some to your back, and some to the rest of your body parts. When you go to bed at night, wearing one can make you appear more charming and help with frustrating a beating trouble in the underlying section of the day.
Here is a list of our favorite pregnancy pillow that you may use during your pregnancy.
1. PharMeDoc Pregnancy pillow
Pregnancy pillows cradle your head and neck and support your pelvis by wrapping around your body in the shape of a C. If you are interested in pregnant pads, rying out a C-molded pad for yourself is a good idea with this low-cost alternative. The cover that is made of pullover cotton, feels like your #1 Shirt and is very delicate. We appreciate the pillow’s C-shape, which enables it to be twisted into a variety of positions and provides support. Because it can be flexed and positioned in a variety of positions, this reasonably priced C-shaped pillow is useful even after pregnancy and utilize this cushion post pregnancy for additional solace and in any event, nursing support.
Cons: This pillow will occupy extra space in your bed due to its height of more than 4.5 feet. It’s possible that this pillow won’t be big enough for tall people.
- Material Used: Polyfill inside the 100 % jersey cotton cover
- Size: 57 x 30 x 5 Inches
- The pillow and pillow case, both are washable in machine.
2. Boppy Pregnancy Pillows
The best way to improve circulation for both you and your baby is to sleep on your side. If you usually sleep on your back or stomach, getting used to using a pregnancy pillow can definitely help.
Boppy Pregnancy Pillow is one-of-a-kind pillow with a supportive shape that assists side sleepers and those adjusting to it. Your bump and back are cradled by this singularly shaped pillow, which looks like two connected beans. Because your body is supported by a stretchy board in the cushions, you can rest sideways.
Cons: The pillow just has a single open pillowcase with a plant design, which probably won’t be everybody’s style or room elaborate format.
- Materials: It has a polyester fiber stuffing in a cotton spandex cover blend.
- Shape: Two bean shape
- Size: 24 x 14 x 7 Inches
- The pillow and pillow case, both are washable in machine.
3. Yana Sleep Pillow
The large pillow in the shape of a U can be collapsed and moved around throughout the day in a variety of ways. It can even think about cuddling with a partner and spooning on it.
Choosing a U shaped pillow is a bigger investment that provides full-body comfort. In order to support your back and stomach, its two inner parts have a curved shape that looks like a big U. Because it’s the same on all sides, a U-shaped cushion like this one could be very helpful if you sleep on your side and frequently switch sides. A nice feature of this one is that It typically collapses and can be used in a variety of ways, including as a seat cushion and neck support. Even the spooning assistant behind you is satisfied.
Cons: Before you buy this pillow, make sure you have enough room in your bed because it is large and expensive.
- Shape: U-shaped
- Size: 55 x 28.5 8.15 Inches
- Materials: it has a memory foam filling in an organic cotton cover on one side and bamboo velour on the other side.
- Its cover is washable in machine.
4. Contour Legacy Leg Support Pillow
The curved design is made to support your knees and thighs and keep up with appropriate arrangement. Assuming that you’re having torment in your hips or legs, converse with your PCP about what you want and what could help. It’s possible that this high-quality pillow will be more effective than painkillers.
Hip pain may be caused by your growing midsection; regardless, in case you set down with your hips fittingly changed, you could have the choice to facilitate a piece of the disturbance and reduce the weight on your back and hips.
Cons: This pillow will not give support to the midsection of the body or back.
- Shape: Concave shape of the heart
- Size: 6 x 10 x 10 Inches
- Materials: Polyurethane fillings in a polyester lycocell pillow casing
- The cover is machine washable.
5. Boppy Pregnancy Support Wedge
A reasonable wedge pillow doesn’t take up a lot of space and provides firm, flexible support exactly where you need it. This sensible wedge helps various women with resting better since it maintains their waists. Additionally, the wedge can be placed between your knees to aid in hip and lower back alignment. This wedge might be a good place to start if you’re one of those people who feels overwhelmed by the big pillow in your bed.
Cons: Only one part of the body can be supported at a time by the wedge, unlike a large pillow, so it might not be enough for some people.
- Shape: Semicircular Wedge
- Size: 11 x 13.6 x 3.75 Inches
- Materials: Polyurethane filles in a blended cotton-spandex cover
- The pillowcase is washable in machine
6. Boppy Total Pregnancy Pillow
A reasonable selection, this C-shaped pad may be more accommodating for both large and small individuals. A C-molded pad might be of assistance and comfort to some pregnant women. Although C-molded cushions don’t provide as much full-body support as U-formed pads, they take up less space in the bed.
The curved shape of boppy pregnancy pillow upholds and supports your knock, adjusts your knees, hips, and supports your shoulders. Be aware that flipping this pillow from side to side may become tiresome for you and/or your partner if you do it frequently.
Cons: You will need to flip your pillow as well if you frequently flip sides while sleeping.
- Shape: Shaped in C
- Size: 48 x 25 x 8 Inches
- Materials: Polyester-cotton mix cover, pillow in polyester fiber
- Both the pillow and the cover can be machine washed.
7. Casper Sleep Hug Body Pillow
This Casper hug pillow might be a good choice for you if you’re thinking of getting yourself a bed pillow for your pregnancy. Notwithstanding the way that it isn’t clear cut for pregnancy, it appreciates different advantages. Since it wasn’t designed to support just one part of your body, move this cushion to where you really need it most. It tends to be folded over you, despite your good faith, or between your knees.
Casper body pillows come with a risk-free trial period of thirty nights, so if you don’t like them, you can return them.
Cons: Despite the fact that Casper body pillow is over 12 pounds in weight, people may find it too heavy, despite how sturdy it feels to them.
- Shape: Form of an ergonomic twist column
- Size: 38 x 18 x 18 Inches
- Materials: Polyester pillow with a polyester-spandex mixed cover
- The pillow should only be spot cleaned. Wash the cover in cold water in machine, and air dry it.
Also Read: 6 Reasons Your Baby Farts A Lot And How To Deal With It
8. Belly Bandit S.O.S Sleep on Side Pregnancy Pillow
Because it can be used in parts or all at once, the three-piece system is extremely adaptable and can alleviate anxiety associated with back sleeping. This pillow that lets you sleep on your side could save your life if you sleep on your back and have a hard time switching to sleeping on your side. Side sleeping becomes more important during pregnancy.
A wedge pillow, belt, and belly pillow are included in this three-piece set. While lying on the belt, place yourself between the two pillows. The back pillow keeps you from rolling over onto your back by acting as a barrier that supports your belly.
Cons: If you don’t mind sleeping on your side, you probably shouldn’t choose this less-than-comfortable pillow.
- Shape: Back support, three piece belted set, along with a pregnancy wedge.
- Materials: Cover made of spandex, rayon, and polyester; polyurethane filling
- Only hand washable
9. Boppy Side Sleeper Pregnancy Pillow
It is a one-of-a-kind pillow with a supportive shape that aids those adjusting to side sleeping and those who currently do so. Your bump and back are cradled by this singularly shaped pillow, which looks like two connected beans. You can lie sideways on a stretchy board because the pads hold up your body. It won’t have to be rearranged constantly because there is a pillow below your body when you flip sides at night.
If you typically sleep on your back or stomach, using a pregnancy pillow can assist you in changing positions because not all women sleep on their sides.
Cons: The only floral-patterned pillowcase that comes with makes it possible that not everyone’s bedroom will look good with that pillow.
- Shape: Unique shape of two beans
- Size: 24 x 14 x 7 Inches
- Materials: Cover made of cotton and spandex, stuffed with polyester fibers
- Care: Both pillow cases can be washed in the washing machine.
10. Knee Pillow for Side Sleeper
The adaptive padding knee pad has been molded to support your legs and keep a straight heap of hips, which might assist with easing some aggravation. The subject of agony the board during pregnancy is fragile. You should always collaborate with your medical professionals to ensure that everyone is on the same page. Physical therapy and exercises for the muscles in the pelvic floor might be part of some of the treatment plans.
Cons: Because of its specific function, this cushion may not be the primary pregnancy pad in your bed.
- Shape: Wedge with a curve
- Size: 9.5 x 8.5 x 5.5 inches
- Materials: Memory foam filling and a cover made of 100% recycled polyester
- Cover that can be washed in the washing machine
11. Medicline Snoogle Pillow
To support the hips, back, neck, and stomach, Snoogle takes the place of multiple pillows. There are two sizes of this Snoogle pregnancy cushion, and The pillow’s permanently movable crushed froth filling gives you a variety of sizes and levels of support. A J-shaped pad has the advantage of being made for side sleepers. It provides maximum support for your hips, back, and neck while also supplying a cozy sleeping space.
Pillows for pregnant women can be used on either the right or left side of the bed. It has wrinkles that have been concealed, so no zipper will annoy you while you rest.
Cons: Compared to other pillows, this one cost more.
- Shape: J-shaped
- Size: Medium/large: 22 x 50 x 6 inches, Small: 18 x 45 x 5 inches
- Materials: Pillowcase stuffed with shredded foam and velvet
- The cover can be washed in machine
12. Hiccapop Pregnancy Pillow
Because it is smaller, you can use this pillow on its own or next to another cushion to support your body, particularly in the event that you’re doing whatever it takes not to lay on your stomach. Stomach sleepers: Your doctor may advise you to try a different position as your pregnancy progresses if you find that this position is becoming increasingly uncomfortable.
This pillow can help you out in a great way by supporting your baby bump because you cannot roll yourself over on to your stomach. This amazing style of the pillow is able to support the back while seated, between your knees to distribute pressure across your hips, or behind your back in addition to supporting bumps.
Cons: A travel bag comes with the cushion, but it’s usually hard to fit the pad inside the small bag.
- Shape: Wedge
- Size: 13.25 x 15 x 4.5 Inches
- Materials: Memory foam lining and a plush faux-fur cover
- Cover that can be washed in the washing machine
13. Frida Adjustable Keep Cool Mom Pregnancy Pillow
If you are unsure of where assistance is required or if those requirements change, this cushion can be placed in a variety of positions. Our most darling brilliant Frida Mother pillow is an interesting spot to start your pregnancy and will presumably last you the whole time. The jointed pillow’s ability to be shaped into I, L, U, and C shapes is something we like. Although adjusting the pad joints may be necessary, they are straightforward and each shape holds well when transformed.
Like a bean sack, the cushion is stacked up with polystyrene spots. The filling is planned to keep the client cool, since power can go clearly through the spots.
Cons: It has beads filling, some people find filling bean bags it to be worse.
- Shape: Pillows with joints can be shaped into C, I, L, and U shapes.
- Size: 12 x 21 x 4.5 Inches
- Materials: Cover: 46% nylon, 46% polyester, and 7% spandex; extended polystyrene (EPS) globule filling
- Cover can be machine washed in cold water on a delicate or gentle cycle.
14. Boppy Multi-Usage Full Body Pillow
The best pregnancy cushion is the Boppy All out Body, which provides the necessary support for your expanding stomach and body while not taking up much of your partner’s space. Due to its amazingly molded plan, it was made to be not difficult to move all through the nine months of pregnancy and the post pregnancy time frame to assist you with recuperating.
The pillow’s cover and pad are designed to be washed whenever necessary, which may be one of its best features.
Cons: It is less able to retain its shape than other materials.
- Shape: Contoured Shape
- Size: 48 x 25 x 8 inches
- Weight: 5 Pounds
- Material: Pillow cover is 80% Polyester and 20%cotton, while the slip cover is, Pillow Filling: 100% Polyester Fiber and 100% Rayon.
- Removable pillow covers that can be washed in machine.
15. Boppy Pregnancy Pillow – Wedged
Are you looking for the best pregnancy pillow that won’t occupy every single inch of your bed and disturb your partner sleeping by your side? This Boppy Wedge is indeed the best pick for you. It tends to be utilized any place you really want support the most, including your thump, back, or different pieces of your continually evolving body.
It is great for movement since it is so little, light, and smaller. It’s ideal if you’re a expecting mother who moves frequently or just goes away for a long weekend. The cover of the cushion can be washed in the washing machine, but the cushion itself cannot!
Cons: It stands out because it is not as flexible as other pregnancy cushions. Reasons We Love It
- Shape: Wedge
- Size: 14 x 4 x 12 Inches
- Material: Cover: 100% Organic Cotton Comes wearing a removable, delicate 100 percent natural cotton texture cover.
- Slipcover with a simple zip that can be washed in the washer.
16. Bbhugme Organic Pregnancy Pillow
This organic pregnancy pillow helps five important parts of the body. It contributes to the support of five crucial areas: the pelvis, knees, and lower legs as well as the lower back It is made of regular, eco-accommodating materials that are additionally antibacterial and antifungal, and the little ESP stones inside make it very cooling. It gets extra brownie points for the fact that the covers can be changed out and come in a variety of very elegant colors.
This dab-filled pad is warm and cuddly, and the globules continue to work for forty hours to cuddle your legs and knock, reaching down to the lower legs. This ought to be ideal for even the tallest mom-to-be because it is a Scandi plan.
Cons: Compared to the rest of pregnancy pillows, this one is quite expensive.
- Shape: U shaped
- Size: 145cm x 20cm
- Material: Cover with spandex and cotton with microbeads for internal pillow
- The cover can be washed in machine.
17. Pillow for Full-Body Pregnancy by Queen Rose
This extra delicate firm body pillow keeps up with rich shape well, and is great for side sleepers. The Queen Rose can be bent into a double C shape, similar to the other U-shaped pregnancy pillows, to provide additional leg support. It is best used in a king-sized bed because it’s significantly greater than most of pregnancy cushions available today. Even though it is intended for side rest, you can arrange it however you want to ensure that it supports you whether you are nursing your precious child or just lying down to watch TV.
Cons: This pillow is larger in size.
- Shape: U shaped
- Size: 55 x 31 x 7.8 Inches
- Material: Velvet is 100% smooth and soft.
- This can be washed in machine.
18. Belly Bandit S.O.S Sleep on Side Pregnancy Pillow
Style discourages rolling over, which saves a lot of space. This might be a good choice for you if you’re a sleeper who doesn’t mind doing a lot of maintenance. This doctor-designed pregnancy pillow from the well-known Belly Bandit pregnancy brand provides support for the belly, side, and back.
Regardless, it doesn’t give a comparable level of comfort for the lower body as various brands do. In the event that you want somewhat more help while you rest, this may be the most ideal decision for you.
Cons: It is less pleasing and offers no help for lower body.
- Size: 10 x 11 inches for the midsection pillow, 10 x 7.5 inches for the back pillow
- Material: Foam: Polyurethane in full. Jersey: 62% Polyester, 33% Rayon, 5% Spandex
- It has machine washable cases.
19. Meiz U-Shape Pillow for Pregnancy
In addition to supporting your expanding baby bump, it also provides support for other sides of your body that might make you feel uncomfortable, like your hips, back, calves, and knees, and feet (which may be swelling!). Despite the fact that it provides complete coverage, this pillow only weighs 3 pounds, making it simple to lift onto and off your bed. It is comfortable, has velvet covers that can be washed in the washer like many others, and the polyester fill can be bent into any shape you want.
Cons: The pillow packs in some of its regions.
- Shape: U shaped
- Size: 55 x 30.7 x 6.3 Inches
- Material: Velvet pillow cover
- Machine washable covering.
20. Dreamgenii Pregnancy Support and Pillow for Feeding
The Dreamgenii pillow is designed for women who are depressed enough to need pelvic support and back pain but don’t want a full-body cushion in their bed. It is long enough to keep your legs in the right position, cool enough to prevent night sweats, and light enough to move around in at night.
Cons: The pillow can be difficult to position at first.
- Included is a removable pillow cover.
- Use it both ways: during pregnancy, use it as a support pillow, and after the baby is born, use it as a feeding pillow.
How to Use Pregnancy Pillow?
Finding a pregnancy pillow that fits you well is the main piece of involving one for rest. Some people prefer a pillow with a U shape to support their entire body, including their front and back. Simultaneously, certain individuals observe that a pad looking like a C is better for their neck, paunch, and knees. This is how you can use a pregnancy pillow:
- Lie on your left side because lying on your right side would make it harder for blood to flow through the vena cava.
- Your hips will be in the right position and your belly will have enough room to breathe if you place a pregnancy pillow between your knees.
- Putting one end of your pregnancy pillow between your knees and resting your head on it is a good idea. Your cushion encompasses and upholds your developing child knock along these lines.
The most crucial aspects to consider when selecting the best pregnancy pillow are personal preference, comfort, and what best suits your lifestyle and preferences. When your body tells you to, you should start using one. This article caters you with 20 best pregnancy pillows to help you sleep with ease while having a baby bump and your partner by your side.