It’s a blessing to be a mother, and if you work, you should strive to maintain a decent work-life balance. All working women are frequently advised that becoming a mother change everything, and while this is true, it does not necessarily follow that your work life must also alter. A selection of wise words from working mothers is provided here to show other mothers that they are not alone in their struggles.
This collection of encouraging sayings about raising children is intended to motivate all moms, whether they are experienced or novice ones, to take responsibility for their lives and declare to the world that they don’t require any direction in order to succeed. We also have sayings that moms assist moms. Let’s have a look at some of the most motivating quotes for working moms.
Quotes for Busy Moms
We have compiled a list of busy mom quotes. They encourage women to embrace the difficulties and rewards of both parenthood and their careers, serving as a reminder that being a working mum is an exceptional effort that should be celebrated and cherished.
- “For me, being a mother made me a better professional because coming home every night to my girls reminded me what I was working for. And being a professional made me a better mother because by pursuing my dreams, I was modeling for my girls how to pursue their dreams. “– Michelle Obama.
- “A child’s real ‘first’ happens when it happens in front of mommy.”- Anonymous.
- “Today I will be fully present wherever I am, at work or at home.”- Anonymous.
- “We should go after our dreams and not be apologetic about it, but it’s scary. Whether you want to work or not, you have to do what makes you a fuller person. You have to love yourself – Catherine Reitman
- “I am mastering the art of the unapologetic ‘no.'”- Suratpyari Patel.
- “But I’m not a bad mom if I don’t miss them every moment of every workday.”- Anonymous.
- “The worst thing that we can do as women is not stand up for each other, and this is something we can practice every day, no matter where we are and what we do — women sticking up for other women, choosing to protect and celebrate each other instead of competing or criticizing one another.– Amal Clooney.
- “I love being on teams with working mothers. They are the highest functioning messes I know.”- Maricar Santos.
- “Every family is different, and we’re choosing to do what’s best for ours.”- Katie M. McLaughlin.
- “This struggle is real. The juggle is real. That’s why everyone should hire working mothers. They are put in crazy situations all the time and are forced to problem-solve. They are some of my most resourceful employees.”– Sara Blakely.
Quotes for Inspiring Mom
Here we have collected some of the best inspiring mom quotes to inspire your mom and to appreciate her selfless services and love towards you and the family. Let’s read them one by one.
- “I’ve never seen a tombstone that read ‘Here lies such and such; she was a really great asset to her company.'”- Maricar Santos.
- “I’m probably the only one who notices that spit-up on my jacket collar, that purple marker on my scrubs, that yogurt in my hair, or those bags under my eyes.”- Katie M. McLaughlin.
- “You cannot do everything at once, so find people you trust to help you. And don’t be afraid to say no.”– Jane Seymour.
- “Get rid of the guilt. When you’re at one place, don’t feel bad that you’re not at work; when you’re at work, don’t feel bad that you’re not at home.”– Katie Couric.
- “I routinely give myself permission to sneak out for a ‘wine and whine’ session with a friend.”- Maricar Santos.
- “Knowing I’ve got this beautiful baby to go home to makes me feel like I don’t have to play another match. I don’t need the money or the titles or the prestige. I want them, but I don’t need them. That’s a different feeling for me.”– Serena Williams.
- “Having young kids doesn’t make me any less qualified for that raise/promotion/assignment.”- Katie M. McLaughlin.
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one.”– Jill Churchill.
- “Focus on what you can control. Forgive yourself for what you can’t.”- Maricar Santos.
- “The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become a fearless mother is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly – indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection.”– Arianna Huffington.
Full-Time Working Mom Quotes
Here we have gathered some full-time working mom quotes to appreciate your mom and to motivate her.
- “Remember there will be days, and there will be days, but this moment right now doesn’t matter.”- Anonymous.
- “A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, but a beautiful woman with a brain is an absolutely lethal combination.”–Prabal Gurung.
- “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.”–Marge Piercy.
- “I’ve yet to be on a campus where most women weren’t worrying about some aspect of combining marriage, children, and a career. I’ve yet to find one where many men were worrying about the same thing.”– Gloria Steinem.
- “I know my worth. I embrace my power. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story. I will.”–Amy Schumer.
- “My kids think that I’m solely alive for them. And you know, they’re right.”- Anonymous.
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture, and transform.”–Diane Mariechild.
- “I think while all mothers deal with guilt, working mothers are plagued by guilt on steroids.”– Arianna Huffington.
- “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.”–Bosa Sebele.
- “I’m sure that an empty nest will make me sad. But right now, with two kids in diapers, a full-time job, and a cat that poops in the shower, an empty nest for one night is exactly what I need.”- Anonymous*.
Overwhelmed Strong Mother Quotes
Here we have gathered some overwhelmed strong mother quotes to appreciate her services after a tiring day.
- “Life is tough, but so are you.”
- “If every mother…could wrap her mind around her true value as a woman and mother, her Life would never be the same. We would wake up every morning excited for the day rather than feeling as though we’d been hit by a truck during the night. We would talk differently to our kids, fret less about our husbands’ annoying habits, and speak with greater tenderness and clarity. We would find more contentment in our relationships, let mean remarks roll off our backs, and leave work feeling confident in the job we performed.” – Meg Meeker.
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one.” –Jill Churchill.
- “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” –Bréne Brown
- “To all mothers in every circumstance, including those who struggle, I say, ‘Be peaceful. Believe in God and yourself. You are doing better than you think you are.'” –Jeffrey R. Holland
- “The parenting road gets bumpy sometimes. That doesn’t mean you are off course.”
- “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” –Ann Lamont.
- “But kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.”– Barbara Kingsolver
- “Self-care is giving the world the best of you instead of what’s left of you.” – Katie Reed.
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” – Maya Angelou
Quotes for Motivational Mom
Here is a list of motivational words and say to motivate your mom to do the daily chores effectively.
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown.
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow.
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
- “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges, and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” —Jodi Picoult.
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray.
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust.
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard.
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes.
Working Mom Quotes Funny
Here is a list of some funny working mom quotes to bring a smile on her face.
- “Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.” —Unknown
- “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” —Maxim Grosky.
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” —Gilda Radner
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
- “A mother understands what a child does not say.” —Jewish proverb
- “The world needs our mothers.” —Liya Kebede
- “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” —Unknown
- “There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.” —Saleem Sharma
Inspirational Working Mom Quotes
These quotations inspire women to accept their individual journeys and find inspiration in their capacity to handle a variety of duties by honoring the accomplishments and sacrifices of working moms.
- “Making changes in our careers and lives is just that – change. It doesn’t mean throwing anything away.” – Becca Carnahan
- “It’s not difficult to take care of a child; it’s difficult to do anything else while taking care of a child.” – Julianne Moore
- “It’s not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings.” – Ann Landers
- “I think while all mothers deal with guilt, working mothers are plagued by guilt on steroids.” – Arianna Huffington
- “We should go after our dreams and not be apologetic about it, but it’s scary. Whether you want to work or not, you have to do what makes you a fuller person. You have to love yourself.” – Catherine Reitman
- “I’m a woman, of course; I still have curves on me, and that’s ok. I had a baby, and I’ve worked hard. And I don’t think women should have to feel that kind of pressure. I’ve done it really healthfully, and I took my time.” – Lily Aldridge
- “Buckle up, and know that it’s going to be a tremendous amount of work, but embrace it.” – Tory Burch
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
- “Your most valuable parenting skill is learning to manage yourself first.” – Dr. Laura Markham
Epic working mom quotes serve as a powerful source of inspiration and motivation for women who juggle the roles of motherhood and professional careers. These quotes capture the strength, resilience, and determination that working moms possess, reminding them that they are capable of achieving their goals and making a positive impact on their families and society. Whether it’s through reminding them of their worth, encouraging self-care, or highlighting the importance of their role as role models, epic working mom quotes provide a much-needed dose of encouragement and empowerment.